Recommended Reading Books and Online Resources for Parents and Teachers
Here’s a list of my favorite online resources and books that are especially helpful and geared towards parents and educators. Happy reading! ~ Jessica McMurdie OTR/L Owner/Clinical Director Stepping Stones Therapy Network
My Favorite Books
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder by Carol Stock Kranowitz. The sequel: The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun
- Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder by Lucy Jane Miller OTR/L
- Raising a Sensory Smart Child by Lindsey Biel OTR/L, M.A.
Learning and Attention
- Smart but Scattered by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- The Dyslexic Advantage by Brock and Fernette Eide
- The Mislabeled Child by Brock M.D., M.A. and Fernette Eide M.D.
Driven to Distraction by Edward Hallowell M.D. and John Ratey M.D.
Love and Logic
For the latest clinic news please check out and Like us on Facebook. Also check out the News page to get the latest happenings at Stepping Stones.
If you are interested in receiving services from our clinic please visit the link below. Once we have received your contact information, we will follow up with you to send you the intake paperwork.
At Stepping Stones Therapy Network we are an equal opportunity employer. We are always accepting resumes from experienced therapists. Excellent pay with job flexibility including part time and Saturday work available. Fax or send resumes to our office directly.
Forest Office Park
14715 Bel-Red Road
Building G, Suite 104
Bellevue, WA 98007